Sunday, June 3, 2007

White Pearls Black Hemitite 65.00

I have been on a kick of making the chainmaille and bead bracelets lately. Experimenting with some new weaves also but this one is a 16ga. Bright Aluminum rings in the Byzantine weave...which is probably my favorite. Large 9mm White freshwater off round pearls with good nacre and luster alternate with 8mm hemitite beads. This will fit up to an 8in wrist and can be altered easily to fit under 7. $65.00
Beautiful and eye catching for wear on warm summer evenings, all the pearls were redrilled by hand to accomodate the 20 ga wire I use to wrap the dangles. If interested use the contact me,
This would be lovely in a smaller gauge rings with smaller beads and pearls for a younger girl.
I have other bracelets in colored anodized aluminum and beautiful colored pearls and beads.

No comments: